Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baby Scrapbook Pages

Good Morning all and hope you have had a wonderful week so far.  I thought I would share two more pages with you from the Scrapbook I am doing of Baby Michael.  When I can't think of something to do, I always go to my pinned items on Pinterest.  What about you?  Anyway, I found a double sketch that I pinned from Sarah Milne's blog and it inspired these pages.  Love Pinterest!  Anyway, enough of the commercials and on to the pages.  Here is the Mommy & Me page.


And the Daddy and Me page!


How sweet are these!

All items used are Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

All caught up again! I don't know how I get so far behind! lol
These are beautiful pages with fabulous photos! You're inspiring me to get back to some layouts!
I also just joined Pinterest. Haven't spent much time there yet but I know I will! :o)

Natalie said...

Oh Jonia, these are precious!! Gorgeous photos and the layouts showcase them so nicely!! Beautiful!! Yes, love Pinterest, too! My tea party ideas for the food were taken from there! Blessings to you!
PS heading to see Beth Moore in Oregon tomorrow!!

Kris McIntosh said...

What gorgeous pages to show off the love of the new parents for their new son. I love your layout and will have to take a look. Thanks so much for sharing.