Friday, April 5, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

 
I made two of these cards last night for the guys who will be graduating from Gateway Landing, a ministry of our church.  We are so proud of these guys and I had to make this card X 2 for each of them.  I do hope they like it as this will start a new beginning for them.  If you would like to see what I am talking about, you can go to our facebook page here or our website here.  It is a healing place for men with life controlling issues such as drug and alcohol addiction.  It has been wonderful to watch these guys weekly grow in the knowledge of God and be set free from the addictions they had.
 
Here is the side view of the card!
 
 
and the inside!  I thought this verse was perfect for them.
 
 
And, today I have taken off to set up for the first Gateway Landing banquet and graduation which is tomorrow night.  We have over 125 people attending so we are really excited about this.  So I need to get this posted and get busy.  Meeting the others at breakfast at 9:00 and then on to pick up the rental stuff and on to set up the fellowship hall.  That is leading into the table place names that I made for the center of each table.  Some have names on it, but if you purchased a table of 6 it just has the last name.  For privacy purpose, I just used the card I made for our table.
 
 
Aren't these just the cutest!  Just enough for everyone to know which table they are at.  So we have 21 tables and I made 21 of them using My Digital Studio for the name tag.  It was perfect and the name is on both sides so you can see it from either direction.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  All items used are stampin' up! except scripture verse was Our Daily Bread designs and of course the binder clips. Enjoy your day.
 


 
 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Jonia, the masculine card is wonderful and I love the verse inside!! NICE!! Lovely table sign, too!!!

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Jonia! Such a great masculine feel, and the Scripture you used is perfect for the occasion.
The table place cards are wonderful too! :o)