Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Butterflies


Wow, I was able to stamp last night and I just loved it.  I saw the sketch challenge over at Sunny Challenges and Creations and that sparked a "I must create" ember.  And then earlier yesterday I saw the challenge for SUO which was to use anything Sizzix and then I knew exactly what I was going to do. As you can see I used a lot of Sizzix products which are also Stampin' Up! products.

Here is a side view of the card!


And yes the inside is done also!


My mom is such a blessing in my life and such a Godly woman! I love her so much!

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Primrose Petals
Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Lattice Bigz Die
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Delicate Embossing Folders
1/4" stitched daffodil delight grosgrain ribbon
Word Punch
Modern Label Punch
Button and pearls 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Jonia, once again you have read the challenge beautifully and created a card that any mum would be so happy to receive. Your use of the Big Shot, with your embossing folders and framelits is wonderful. Love the button too adds the finishing touch. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations

Anonymous said...

What a bright, cheerful card. I love all the texture that you added, even to the inside. I'm sure your mom will love it!! Thanks for sharing it with SUO Challenges.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous!! I love what you've done with this one! I REALLY like the inside too! :o)

Julie Gearinger said...

Oh, this turned out to be a fabulous card!! Love the use of the lattice die with the butterflies- perfect for a Mother's Day card - I am sure that your Mother will love it!!

Mike & Pam said...

Jonia, Beautiful card! Very cheerful and springy for a Mother's Day Card. Love the inside details. Thanks for playing along on SU! Only Challenges.

Connie Babbert said...

Very pretty, lots of textures and colors to make the card POP. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

Kris McIntosh said...

Love your focal image and the butterflies. Fantastic use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

Miss Vicky said...

Gorgeous as ever Jonia. Love your colours & the use of all that lovely texture & Big Shot use. Your mum/"Great Nana" will just love this card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Sunny Challenges & Creations said...

Congratulations Jonia, your lovely card has been selected as our Ray of Sunshine this week.

Karen Barber said...

So very pretty, and I must also mention, I LOVE your blog header!