Thursday, April 18, 2013

LCOM SKetch Challenge

Hello all! I am in Austin Texas right now at a work conference.  It has been very interesting, but I thought I would take a break and share a page I did a couple of days ago.  I am trying my best to keep up with all the pictures I have been taking, but there are times it just gets a little out of hand.  I take so many pictures that my grandchildren really can get irritated with me.  In the following page you will see the single photo on the right of my granddaughter as she turns around just one more time and kind of glares at me.  But she still gave Grammy that cute little smile.  Anyway, I am using another sketch from the Let's Capture Our Memories blog.  It worked out perfect for this page.
 
 
Isn't she just the sweetest! 
 
Items used are all Stampin' Up!
My Digital Studio
Lemonade Stand Kit
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute fun and bright spring page using the LCOM sktetch

Allison Cope said...

Fabulous digi layout Jonia! Your grandchildren will appreciate the time you take photos one day! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!
Ally.

Nancy said...

Yes, she's adorable! I really like the colors you used combined with the color of her jacket! Great page! :o)