Monday, April 8, 2013

LNS Challenge 218/TSSC258 Monday Lunch Time Sketch

Good Monday Morning everyone and welcome to this weeks challenges for Late Night Stampers and the Monday Lunch time Sketch.  Again, I have combined the challenges as I don't have much time anymore it seams.  Life is just crazy, but that is OK.
So this weeks challenge for LNS is a color challenge, Summer Starfruit, Rassberry Ripple, (I used Rich Razzleberry as I got the colors mixed up) and Old Olive and I think I like these colors together.  Anyway, I combined that with the TSSC sketch this week and here is what I came up with.

Here is a side view!


A close up!


And the message for the inside!


All items used are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted!
Stamp Sets: Just Believe, Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Polka Dot Parade
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Small 7/8" Scallop Circle punch for flowers
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack for the small flowers
Beautiful Wings Embosslits die
Brads
Summer Starfruit satin ribbon
Scallop Oval Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful week!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! The colors are fabulous & the flowers and butterflies work so well together! I think we all had spring on the brain for this one! Great job!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Jonia! I love the color combination and the design! Really lovely! :o)

MJ said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Love all the extra details. So happy to have you on the DT great sample!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Gorgeous card! I especially love the 3D flowers.

Kris Sobolik said...

Love the 3d flowers you added over the stamped image. Very pretty card.