Monday, April 15, 2013

LNS Challenge 219/TSSC259 Monday Lunch Time Sketch

Good Monday Morning everyone and welcome to another Late Night Stampers Challenge and the TSSC Monday Lunch Time Sketch.  Two great challenges this week.  LNS Challenge is "Paired with a Punch."  Take those stamps that go with a punch and use them.  I have quite a few of those, but actually chose one I have not used in quite some time.  It just seemed to go so well with the paper I decided to use.  And, Mary Jo's sketch this week is just awesome.  So you need to get busy and join me with both of the challenges.  You will not be sorry!  Here is my sample this week.
 
 
And a side view of the card!
 
 
And a close up of the punch and stamp!
 
 
Now doesn't that make you want to pull out those stamps and punches?
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Confetti Cream
Designer Series Paper: Tea for Two
Ink: Calypso Coral
Markers for coloring stamp image on stamp
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
Decorative label Punch


4 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

Pretty card, I love that flower dsp from the Tea for Two set.

MJ said...

Wow, that really does match wonderfully with the paper! Beautifully done. Thanks so much for always having awesome samples for my sketch challenge!

Jamie ~ www.GettingCrafty.net said...

Quite stunning

Nancy said...

So beautiful, Jonia! I love the colors and the papers you used! I finally picked up the Four Frames set! Can't wait to try it! :o)