Monday, April 22, 2013

LNS Challenge 220/TSSC260 Monday Lunch Time Sketch

Wow, what a week I have had and I was wondering if I would be able to get the challenges done for this week, but here I am and again was able to combine the challenges.  If not I don't think I would have been able to post at all as no time has been available for me to have paper, stamps and ink in front of me.  I was on a business trip all week and returned on Friday.  While I was away, I got some bad news about my dad, so I spent the whole day Saturday out of town again visiting with him and my family.  At least that is only 2 hours away, so not such a bad trip to take, but tiring after just returning from a 4 day business trip in Austin Texas.  Anyway, I was able to put this together after my visit as my daughter went with me and my Mom saw my little grandson for the first time.
 
The challenge this week for LNS is called "scrapbook inspired" which is to find a card sketch and use it for a scrapbook page or find a scrapbook sketch and use it for a card.  Well since I would not have been able to do both challenges unless they were on the same page or card, I chose the Monday Lunch Time Sketch this week and made it into a scrapbook page.  How great is that and I was able to get both challenges done.  So now to show you the page.
 
 
And, here is the sketch!
I think it looks just like the sketch, don't you?
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
My Digital Studio
On The Go Kit
 
Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today. Hope you have a wonderful week!


3 comments:

MJ said...

You are so smart to use the sketch for both. Love your layout! Sorry you got bad news about dad--bet mom loved seeing the great grand-baby! So cute! Perfect sample for both challenges.

Kris Sobolik said...

Love those pictures and great idea to use Mary Jo's sketch!

Nancy said...

Really nice page, my friend! I'll be praying for your Dad! :o)