Monday, April 29, 2013

LNS Challenge 221/TSSC261 Monday Lunch Time Sketch

Happy Monday Morning and welcome to this weeks challenge for the Late Night Stampers and for the TSSC Monday Lunch Time Sketch.  This week at LNS we are celebrating - yes whatever you would like to celebrate from graduation to birthday and anything in between.  And yes, again I combined the two challenges as this was another busy weekend, but a wonderful weekend as I had about 20 family members in town for my dear grandson's dedication.  What a blessing!
 
So, I decided to make my dear granddaughter a birthday card from the sketch to celebrate her birthday coming up in mid May.  She will be 10 - yes double digits and I can't believe I have a 10 year old granddaughter almost.  Anyway, she loves flowers so I thought this sketch was the perfect one for her birthday.  Here is the front of the card!
 
 
Here is a side view!
 
 
And now for the inside!
 
 
So now it is your turn to join us for this weeks celebration along with this weeks sketch from TSSC.  Can't wait to see all the wonderful creations this week.
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Curvy Verses, Feeling Sentimental, Create a Cupcake
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Island Indigo
Designer Paper: Twitterpated
Twitterpated brad
Honeycomb embossing folder
White Crepe Filter Paper spritzed with a mixture of calypso coral ink and water
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Very pretty card, Jonia! The flower is beautiful! I think she's going to love it! Have a great week! :o)

MJ said...

I just love your tissue flower. How pretty. Thanks so much for another great card for my sketch challenge!