Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MDSM11 Sketch "It's Time for a Kit Trick"

I am so excited that I found the MDS Monday Challenge blog as I love My Digital Studio and use it quite a bit.  It always makes it easier when you have a challenge you can design a page from.  Every other week they have a sketch and then an add on and this week is no different.  I love the add on which is to create a page primarily made up of content from 1 kit!  So my grandson's album is mostly using the "On the Go kit." So with this page I continued the theme, but I added one flower at the top for my granddaughter.  It was from the kit "You are my sunshine."  You will have to read the notes in the box, which is why I used the flower.  So here is my page all ready to print.


My Digital Studio was used by Stampin' Up!
On the Go Kit

Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is filled with joy and plenty of sunshine!

7 comments:

beth rush said...

those pictures are adorable!! I am so glad you found MDS Monday too! geat job with the sketch and i love that on the go kit, so fun!

jjcreations said...

Ah - what a precious page! This is such a fun kit. I love how you kept one of the pictures in colour and the rest black & white. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday. Hope to see you again soon.

Heidi Baks said...

That kit is just so fun! And your photos are adorable!! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

Nancy said...

Beautiful page, Jonia! The journaling is so sweet...as are the photos! :o)

Tara Bourgoin said...

LOVE this kit! Such a perfect kit to use for the little ones - Lovely that you added the flower in :) Love the little airplane pulling the banner and the one coloured image. Glad you joined us at MDS Monday this week.

Wendie Waldman said...

What a precious layout. I love the downloads for little guys and the photos are priceless.

Rochelle said...

What great pictures and page to go with! Thanks for joining us at MDSM!