Sunday, June 8, 2014

And Many Mower - Using my Retired Sets

 
How cute is this card?  One of my work friends asked me the other day if I would make a birthday card for her husband.  So I asked if there was anything he liked.  And, one of the things he loves is golf.  So what better way to put this old stamp set to use than to make a birthday card for a friend to give to her husband.  I have not used this set in quite some time and actually purchased it because it had a stamp in it that matched my husband to a T!!!  If you go to this post in 2009 you will see the stamp I purchased it for.  The second card, "the 3 R's," reminded me so much of him.
 
Now let's look at a close up of the card!
 
 
And the inside where I found the verse on line and added the last part of it.
 
 
Well she really liked it and I am so happy that she did.  Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful and blessed week ahead.
 
Items used:
SU Stamp Set: And Many More
Grass was from Fence & Grass Border Dies from Sweet 'n Sassy
Card Stock: Very Vanilla Paper, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso (SU)
Retired Christmas Paper from SU, Not certain of name.

No comments: