Monday, July 14, 2014

Sketch 323- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Well happy Monday and today is a happy Monday for me as my husband and I are flying out this morning headed for and Alaska land excursion/cruise.  We will be gone for two weeks and I really need the break, plus this we will be celebrating our 40th anniversary.  Yeahhhhhhh is all I can say.  God has been good to us.
 
Anyway, on to this weeks Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  I used this sketch, to make my grandson's 4th birthday card.  It just seemed to work out wonderfully to use this old stamp set from stampin up called I Dig You! I also used the Happy Watercolor stamp set and it turned out great for the dirt and sky.  And, the sentiment came from the Remembering your birthday stamp set.  Well I tried to get them on in on this one card, but couldn't quite use that many.  LOL  Here it is!
 
 
Isn't this just the cutest.  I am sure he will like it.  His birthday is the day after we get back, so I will give it to him that day.  Don't know what I am going to do without seeing my grandkids for the next two weeks, but I am sure I will get a lot of hugs and kisses when I return.
 
Enjoy your week!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Can it be that Nathan is already 4?!! Goodness how time has flown by. What a "rad" truck, can't say "cute" for such a big boy card!!! ;-) Fun birthday card! Happy Anniversary and have an awesome time in Alaska on the cruise!!! How exciting for you both!

MJ said...

Happy anniversary to you! I sure hope you are having a wonderful time on your vacation! I love your little truck card it really is adorable. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!

Lived in Bars said...

Nice blog yyou have