Thursday, October 9, 2014

Adding to Baby Book - 10 Mths

Well Happy Thursday everyone.  I have had some more pages completed for my grandson's baby book, but been so busy I have not had time to post.  So I thought I better get the last few pages complete before I start on my soon coming granddaughter's book.  She is due to arrive on October 24th, so you know what that means.  Get everything else done so I can work on her for a while and then continue on my other 4 grandchildren.  I just love them all.  So anyway here is the 10 Month Page for my sweet grandson who is now 19 months old and just a sweetie pie that gets into everything!!!!
 
 
I had to do a Christmas page for this one since he was 10 months on Christmas day and yes he was already running around like a pro.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, my goodness! What a cutie he is! It's a fabulous page, Jonia! Have a great weekend! :o)