Monday, October 20, 2014

Sketch 337- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Welcome to our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a great week.  I decided to use one of the stamps I purchased last year called Joyful Christmas.  I loved the embossing on velum and coloring it in from the back.  So that is what I did with this one.  I embossed it in gold and then colored it in from the back, cut it out and adhered to the card.  It was hard to get a good photo with the all the gold, but I finally got one by laying the card flat and shooting down.
 
 
I also added some of the striped gold velum to the inside of the card and embossed the message in gold also.  Still hard to get the gold to be the right color.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by and check out the rest of the design team samples.  I know you will love them and then show us what you created from the Monday Lunchtime sketch.  I can't wait to see it.
 
 
 

1 comment:

MJ said...

Wow, beautiful. Love this stamp set and the way you used it here! Love it, sorry your sample was deleted somehow--it is linked up now. Thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge this week!