Monday, December 15, 2014

Sketch 345- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Good Morning everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  My week has been full of a lot of emotions as my brother Joe went to be with Jesus last Sunday and mom was in the hospital very sick.  I know my brother is going to have the best Christmas yet celebrating with Jesus, but I miss him so much.  He was down syndrome and so to our family he was always the baby, even though he was older than us, 1 boy and 4 girls.  He was special in every way and a child of God!  Keep us in your prayers as mom is still in the hospital and now my dad is.  He was admitted last night.
 
Since I have not had a lot of time to do Christmas cards, I thought I would do one through My Digital Studio and send out to everyone.  I had taken this picture along with quite a few more of my grandchildren at Thanksgiving and decided to use it.  The sketch Mary Jo did for this week's Monday Lunchtime Sketch worked out perfect.  So now all I have to do is print and send.  Here it is!
 
 
As you can see my grandson was being silly, but it is so him, that I decided to use this photo.  I am going to print on matte paper and send.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful and blessed week!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, Jonia! Now your Dad too? What a blessing it is to know that God will never give us more than we can handle!
I'm so impressed that you even bothered with a Christmas card this year! It's beautiful! Lots of prayers and BIG hugs, my dear friend! :o)

karose said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Also sending a big hug your way.

Kathy