Sunday, August 16, 2015

{Glory Art} Scripture Challenge #11, Share

Good Morning everyone.  Can you believe I have finally decided to share with you today.  It has been a busy month and I am thankful for God's previsions during this month.  My mom was in the hospital, my daughter was down for two weeks and then we went on vacation.  So no time to create or to stamp any.  Felt good to get back in my craft room yesterday and do some work.  Since I am so far behind in my Glory Art Scripture challenge, I thought I would share the mixed media canvas I created yesterday regarding, "Share."  Please check out Patter's post on this.  She kind of went from a different angle, but still within the same frame of sharing our Lord and Savior.
 
It took me most of the morning of studying and praying to decide what to use and then when the verse was chosen, everything else just fell into place.  My verse is Hebrews 13:16, "Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have for such sacrifices are pleasing to God."  This I believe is not only talking about helping those in need and sharing of what you have with them, but sharing our Lord with people also.  When we do share with the needy or people having a rough time, we are also sharing Jesus with them.  That is a major part of sharing Christ and letting people see Him through us and through how we imitate Him.  I am so thankful for what Christ has done for me, I can't help but to share Him with others in whatever way I can.
 
So here is my mixed media piece today.  It is among my favorites.
 
 
 
 
My 5 year old grandson saw it and asked me if that was him and his dad!  I told him yes, if that was who he wanted it to be.  Then he wanted to know why his mom and sister were not in it.  The mind of a 5 year old!

 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out Patter's post.  You will love it.
 


No comments: