Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Garden From the Heart/Sweet Pea DSP


This was the sketch for MOJO monday this week and Mary Fitch designed the sketch and also used the same stamp set I did.  I cased her as far as the butterflies etc. because I really thought they added to hers.  You must go there and see her card which is much better than mine.  My husband said it looked like a fall card, so I guess I will have to wait until September to send this one out.

Items used were from the new mini that started this month.

Stamp set: Garden from the heart  and Teeny Tiny Wishes from the big catalog
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie
DSP: Sweet Pea Paper Stack
1/4" white grosgrain ribbon
Old olive, close to cocoa, pretty in pink markers
Close to cocoa classic ink
Modern Label punch
Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Stampin' Up! Finial Press Embossing Folder
Corner Rounder Punch to make the scallops on the oval.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: