Monday, January 25, 2010

Punched Daisys


Above is the sketch from Stampin Connection that I used to make the daisy card below.  I was looking for how to put one more card together using a punch and I was so excited when I was done and it turned out as well as it did.  Now I can get them all together and get a price on the class.  I will try to get to that some time this week.  Got a lot going on, but that is Norm lately.  Items used listed below!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
DSP:  Razzleberry Lemonade
Classic Ink:  Melon Mambo
Punches:  Round scallop Punch (for the flowers), scallop trim punch, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, 5 petal punch (for the leaves), round 1/2" punch for center of flowers and then covered with Crystal Effects.
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Stamping Sponges

No comments: