Monday, January 11, 2010

Thinking of You


This is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I just love to use my punches and this seemed a great oppourtunity to use the five petal punch.  It makes a card so easy and quick also.  I also went back to the in-colors for this year.  For some reason I got away from them, but when I pulled out this DSP, I was ready to use it.  I also used the shimmer paint.  See closer view below for the shimmer effect, beautiful!

Stampin Up Items used:

Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzelberry, whisper white
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade
Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ribbon: 1/2" polka dot grossgrain ribbon, rich razzleberry
Pearls from Prettiest Kit
Punches: 5 flower and modern label
Shimmer paint

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

What a pretty little card! I love the glittery flowers! Great job with sweet sunday sketch 51!

♥Lea

Karen Giron said...

I love it when a card comes together so easily! What a fantastic look with the shimmer and the pearls in the flowers are perfect!

Natalie said...

Hi Jonia!!
Guess what? You won the $25 gift cert. for the Gina K Designs blog hop featured by Christian Paper Crafts!! Whoo-hoo!! Congratulations!