Saturday, January 30, 2010

You're on my mind

I did this card for a challenge on our stampin connection called "Clean and Simple."  It could not be much simpler than this.  This stamp set upsy daisy is so easy, because all you do is ink and stamp and it is done.  With this one I inked the stamp in basic black ink and then stamped the image on the basic grey cardstock that had been cut out using the top note die cut.  I cleaned the stamp and then inked with the craft white ink and stamped over the black stamp.   Stamped the image You're on my mind in white, cut ribbon and attched.  I used the finial embossing folder by stampin up to get the embossed looked on the card base.  Attached the grey to the black, made the bow and attached with a pop dot and it is done.  Took maybe 10 minutes.  Love it!  Thanks for looking.

No comments: