Thursday, February 11, 2010

For You! Happy Moments

The inspiration for this card came from a sketch challenge on Stampin' Connection, a site for SU Demonstrators.  I used one of the stamp sets in the sale-a-bration which you can get free with a $50 merchandise order.  How great is that!  I also used the Sending Love Specialty paper which actually sparkles and you can find it in the occasions mini catalog.  So many new great items to choose from that even I am having a problem.  See below for items used list!

Stamp Set: Happy Moments (sale-a-bration)
Cardstock:  Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Very Vanilla
DSP: Sending Love Specialty
Ribbon: 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin
Markers: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Old olive
Embossing Folder: Finial Press

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very pretty card thanks for posting. love your web site too. go girl good for you! I have not taken any picture of anything I do yet but do enjoy playing along getting more use to computer stuff lol you are a blessing to my day thanks