Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Friend

Is this not the prettiest paper.  I just love the Cottage Wall DSP by Stampin' Up!.  It has so much elegance.  This is for the sketch challenge over at Stamping 411.  I just love their sketches and love looking at all the other cards people make by using their sketches.  It is just so much fun to see what everyone else comes up with and the funny things is they are all so different.  Thanks for looking!

Stampin' Up! items used:

Stamp set:  God's Blessings
Card Stock:  Orchid Opulence, Old Olive
DSP:  Cottage Wall
1/4" White grosgrain ribbon
Scallop Trim Border punch (free with a $50 order)
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Square Ice Rhinestone Brads

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What a stunning card. I love these DSP's and what you've done with them. Great job!!

Patti Chesky said...

You used one of my favorite color combos. Beautiful card!!!! Love those butterflies!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Jonia - I so love these colors and the dsp!
Thanks for playing this week!