Friday, February 5, 2010

A Kind Word

I have always loved this little girl swinging because it reminds me of Sundays when I was little and Sundays where we would dress up but as soon as we got home from church off came the shoes.  So it was good memories.  I used the Stamping 411 sketch for this card and thought it turned out well with the colors.  Sometimes when you least expect it, you color the bird and blue and all of a sudden you decide that is your extra color.  You see, I was just working on the stamped image and still did not know what other color I would use.  So there are times when you start with the sketch, it just works out and gets you to the next level.  I also used the peiceing technique for the dress and the hat.  Thanks for looking.

Stampin' Up! items used:

Stamp Set:  A Kind Word
Card Stock:  Bashful Blue, Whisper White
DSP:  6X6 hostess paper from 2008-2009
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Brown
Markers and ribbon, pearls from prettiest kit.
Pinking hearts border

No comments: