Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello/Presto Patterns

I just had to try this new presto paper and also the sketch from Christian Paper Crafts.  It was just too cute not to use.  Anyway, the presto paper is fabulous.  It is in the new summer mini and the emobossing on it resist color which means when you add color, it just makes the design pop right out.  So what I did was use a sponge and classic ink in old olive, rich razzleberry and orchid opulence.  After I finished getting the colors blended and the effect I wanted, I then put the card together and made the flowers using rich razzleberry, orchid opulence, and whisper white cardstock which is stressed and seperated into two pieces from one circle.  The punches I used were 1-1/4" and 1" for the flowers on this card because I wanted them smaller.  There are a lot of tutorials out there for the flowers and here is one that might help you see what I am talking about.  I actually used 6 total pieces after they had been seperated for each flower.  Try them they are so easy.  Once I completed the flowers, I then adhered with a pop dot.  Then using the extra large bird punch I punched 4 of the wings in old olive for leaves, punched 5 of the vines in old live, punched one bird in orchid opulence and a wing in the rich razzleberry and placed them on the card. My final touch to the card was using the vanilla smooch sprtiz which I sprayed over the entire card and is also in the summer mini.  Boy does it make your card sparkle.  Beautiful!  Very easy and simple.  Hope you could understand what I did and if you haven't purchased the presto patterns paper, you should.  It is wonderful.  Thanks for looking.

No comments: