Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mr & Mrs/Presto Patterns/Two-Step Bird Punch

Here is some more of the Presto Patterns DSP again that is in the summer mini catalog.  I am loving it.  This was inspired by the color and sketch challenge on stampin' connection.  The color challenge was to use black and white and some other color.  My other color was the bermuda bay.  I actually sponged the DSP with basic black and then went back over with the bermuda bay ink.  Then wiped off with a paper towel and it helped bring out the glossy design of the paper.  It is almost invisible until you add some type of color to it.  I also used the perfect polka dots embossing folder on the bermuda bay to give more dimension.  The stamp set is the tiny tags that was in the last mini catalog, but will be in the new catalog coming up from what I have been told.  How great is that?  And, yet again, I had to bring out my wonderful two-step bird punch.  It is the greatest and you can do so much with it.  Once I had put everything together, Ribbon and all, I then spritzed it with the vanilla smooch spritz which is in the summer catalog.  You can see some of the shimmer here, but not as shimmery as when you are looking at it in real life.  Thanks so much for looking and please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Pretty, pretty colors!! Beautiful card, Jonia :-)