Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pedaling Past/Enjoy the Journey Graduation

Graduation cards!  I use to have so many problems trying to make a graduation card and now it just seems to be so easy.  It started with a sketch that I got from Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday and actually was not intended to be a graduation card, but once I finished it I knew it would make a great graduation card.  I used the new stamp set called "Pedaling Past" which is in the new summer mini.  And then I used the Star # 2 original die for the stars.  I was using paper that will be retiring, Ruby Red and barely bannana, which is one of the schools colors. Then I needed something else and that is when the stars came up and all of a sudden it became a graduation card.  And, even the phrase that comes with "Pedaling Past" works great for a graduation card.  Thanks for looking and please let me know your thoughts on this card!

No comments: