Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sweet Scoops Celebration

I am going to love this stamp set.  This will probably be my birthday card for my granddaughter who will be having a birthday in two weeks.  She loves ice cream but, don't they all.  Anyway, she will be 7.  Time sure flies and they grow up so fast.

Anyway, this stamp set is in the new summer mini that started May 1st.  So make sure you check it out.  There are a lot of great items in there.  I also got my inspiration for this card from Christian Paper Crafts Tuesday Sketch.  They have some great artist over there along with some great devotions and just had their first birthday.  Please check them out!  Thanks for looking and see recipe for card below.

Stamp Set: Sweet Scoops (summer mini)
Card Stock:  Natural White, orchid opulence
DSP: Cottage Wall
Ink:  Orchid opulence, rich razzleberry, close to cocoa, chocolate chip,
5/8" rich razzleberry polka dot ribbon
Corner rounder punch
Square ice brads

No comments: