Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thinking of You/Friend to Friend

When I went to Christian Paper Crafts this morning to check out the Tuesday Sketch, as soon as I saw it, I knew I was going to use this paper.  It it is so easy and two sided so the bottom corner turned up was no problem what so ever.  Actually I love the hounds tooth look of the other side.  And when I finished with this one, I then decided to do another one with the same pack of DSP, just another sheet with flowers.  For this card I used:

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Kraft, Baja Breeze
DSP: Sweet Pea Paper stack
Punch: Scallop Trim Border
Brads & flower


This is the second card I did and as I said this DSP comes out of the same pack as the other.  With this I added some of the Sweet Pea Felts which were in previous mini along with this DSP.  It was really a great pack of paper and wonderful felt flowers.  Items used on this card are:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
DSP: Sweet Pea Paper Stack
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Sweet Pea Felt flowers
Button
Scallop edge trim border punch

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

MJ said...

These are just adorable! Perfect for this paper. Quick and easy yet so fun!

Chrissy Kelly said...

love these-very cute idea...