Tuesday, May 10, 2011

For the Men in Our Lives


On the 15th of every month our Design Team at Christian Paper Crafts opens our Theme month's gallery.  This month's theme is Father's Day, Memorial Day,and Men.  On the 10th of each month, we get to post a sneak peak of what the gallery has in store for the members of Christian Paper Crafts.  So my sneak peak is due the 10th of every month and this is my sneak of what is in store over at CPC.  I am also using this for the challenge at SU LateNightStampers this week as the emphasis is on "Father's Day" there!

For this card, I decided to go Father's Day and actually used the digital stamp set from my Digital Studio called Open Sea!  Now after doing this, I may have to purchase the actual set from the Summer Mini catalog.  I just love the outcome.  I also printed out the anchor which comes in the set also.  Great for masculine cards!!!!!  The designer paper goes great with this set and is called Nautical Expedition.  It can also be used by itself and make a wonderful card!

Here is the inside of the card using some more of the wonderful designer paper!


I am loving doing all the insides of my cards!

If you would like to see more sneak peaks check out our Christian Paper Crafts Creative Blog around 1:00 pm today.  The sketch challenge is already up!

All items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: The Open Sea (digital)
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Nautical Expedition
Baker's Twine cherry cobbler

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love you doing the inside of all your cards too, it's always fun to see! This is a really great Father's Day Card! Thanks Jonia! :o)

Anonymous said...

such a great hybrid card... thanks for the inspiration!