Sunday, May 15, 2011

Upsy Daisy - Old but still good!

This set I used for this card is an oldie but a goodie and still active with Stampin' Up!  I use it probably more than any other set I have and be assured, I have plenty!  But with this card, I actually double stamped the image.  Once with Daffodil Delight and then with Tempting Turquoise.  It actually looks like it was stamped 3 times, but is only where the colors mixed together.  I also embossed the sentiment by using white embossing powder.  And used an embossing folder for the border called Framed Tulips!  Love this folder.

Actually this card was inspired by 4 challenges over at Christian Paper Crafts.  The color Monday challenge, the Wednesday Case Artist challenge, Bible Verse Thursday Challenge and then finally the Clean and Simple Challenge on Saturday!  You can check each of these challenges out by going to the Christian Paper Crafts Creative Blog and you can even join in!

As you know I am doing the insides of my cards now and I am really happy that I made that one of my top goals for the year as far as paper crafting.  So here is the inside of this card!

For the inside I used one of the verses from the scripture collection 6 from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I thought it went well with a graduation card.  And, it made it simple since I have two people from our church graduating this year.
Colors used here are Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise!

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful rest of this wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a wonderful Scripture stamp! Makes for a really perfect grad card! Thank you! :o)