Saturday, October 1, 2011

Using Patterned Paper as a Focal Point

Good Saturday morning to all my dear friends out there.  Today at Christian Paper Crafts we have our Clean and Simple Challenge which is to use your Patterned Paper as the focal point of the card.  You can decorate it, accessorize it, but it still needs to be the main focus.  So here is what I came up with!


I just love using designer paper as the focus on cards and of course it also helps to make an easy card!  Now I know I will have to do quite a few more as I do like this card and the designer paper.

Here is a different view of the card!


If you would like to play along, go to our CPC Creative Blog and leave your link!

Items used on this card are all Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Curvy Verses
Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
Designer Paper: Berry Blossoms
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Designer Printed Brads, Designer Buttons, Stickles

Thanks for visiting with me today!  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very pretty! So cheerful! Perfect for the dreary weather day we're having here! :o)