Friday, September 30, 2011

Copy That Challenge

Today over at Christian Paper Crafts, I am hosting the Copy That Scrapbook Challenge today.  So here is my post there today!

For if He were on earth, He should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests who offer gifts according to the law, and who serve unto the copy and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished by God when he was about to make the tabernacle. For,"See," saith He, "that thou make all things according to the pattern shown to thee on the mount." But now hath He obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also He is the Mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. Hebrews 8:4-6

OK everyone it is time for our "Copy That" Scrapbook challenge which is now the 5th Friday of the months that have 5 Fridays! That was a mouth full!

This is a Scrapbook challenge where we again will get some inspiration from the advertisement gurus. The ad attached, captured my attention and I hope it will capture yours. So, let this advertisement inspire you, whether you are inspired by the sketch design, the colors, or any of the elements or shapes, use the ad to scrap your own layout. Please tell us how you were inspired when you post your layout.  Here is the ad!

I was inspired by the look of the layout which reminded me of a two page layout with the first page being the main focus and the second page adding a little more detail of the first. When I finished, I was not certain the two pages looked like the ad, but that was what inspired this wonderful double layout of my Dad's 80th Birthday!

Here they are separated!



So now I can't wait to see how you use this advertisement in a layout of your own. It is all about enjoying what you do, so get that paper out, or get your computer out for the digital page and have some fun! You will be glad you did!

Please use the keyword CT12 (no commas) when uploading your layouts to the gallery at Christian Paper Crafts or CPC-CT12 when posting to another gallery.  You can also link your layout to our CPC Creative Blog here!

Pages were made using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful layout Jonia! I really like all the fun elements; the car, the bike, the balloons, and the cupcake...especially the cupcake! lol

Angela Toucan said...

fabulous layout