Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Strong Man!

Today is my dear husband's birthday.  So I quickly put this card together last night and used the sketch from Stamping 411 from last week. Nothing like waiting till the last minuite is there! 

As soon as I saw this little strong man on the Designer Series Paper Big Top Birthday I knew I had to use him and also had to computer generate the sentiment.  So here is what I came up with!


So what do you think?  Do you think my husband will like it?  I think he will get a kick out of it.

Here is a side view!


All items used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted!

Stamp: Computer generated sentiment
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Big Top Birthday
Accessories: 2 3/8" scallop punch, 1 3/4" round punch, 1 3/8" round punch, Baker's twine

Thanks for looking and Happy Birthday Russ if you are looking!  I love you!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

LOL...I love it Jonia! It's a fabulous card and I'm sure your husband will love it too! I think it shows that you think very highly of him! ;o)
(I do hope that if his shoulders are that wide his ankles aren't really that skinny! haha Oops, if they are then I'm very sorry for laughing! lol)