Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Craft Show card set

I have been working every chance I get to make sets of cards for the craft show on November 5th.  I don't seem to be getting enough done, but what I have will have to do.

This is a set of 4 all occasion cards that I did this weekend at our stamp crop.  These are the first two of the 4 and for all of them, I used a sketch from Got Sketch which I actually started following for the scrapbook sketches, which they still have also.  You can find the sketch I used for this card set here!


Instead of putting paper, I actually did the technique of using one of my clear blocks, inking it up and then stamping it onto the paper.  I love the look of it and you don't have to use the paper.

Here are the other two that will be going into the same package.


For some reason I could not seem to get the photo straight, but at least you can tell what I used!  That is a good thing!

For all of my cards that are going in the craft show, I am using retired DSP and some of the paper may be retired also.  But I can say that I am getting rid of some paper.

All items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp sets: Field Flowers, Vintage Vogue, Swirls & Curls Verses (retired hostess), Ain't Love Grand (hostess)
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss (retired), Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Rose Red
Designer Series Paper: Retired (can't remember the name)
Accessories: 5 Petal Punch, Designer Buttons, Scallop Trim Border Punch

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful rest of this day!

No comments: