Monday, September 12, 2011

Studio Sketches/Stamping 411

Good Monday Morning everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Today I am sharing a card using the stamp set Studio Sketches.  I love the stamp set, but have not used it since last year about this time.  And, what inspired me to use it this time was the sketch over at Stamping 411.  It is a great sketch as always!  And, then what inspired the color theme of this card was our SULateNightStampers challenge for this week which was to use any of the in colors.  So I used three of them, Calypso Coral - Wisteria Wonder - Lucky Limeade.  So glad I had the Berry Blossoms designer paper on hand.  It kind of helped me narrow my choices down.

Here is a side view of the card!

All items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Studio Sketches, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Chocolate Chip for the sentiment
Accessories:  3/8" Lucky Lime ruffled ribbon, 2011-12 In Color designer printed brads, 1 1/4" round circle punch, 1 3/8" round circle punch

Thanks for looking today and hope you all have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Never thought to do these apples in green. Love this!

Patti Chesky said...

Love those In Colors and how you've showcased them!

Selene Kempton said...

This card reminds me of strawberry picking in the summer... Total emotional response.. :D Thanks for sharing your eye candy with us.