Thursday, September 15, 2011

Monthly Workshop!


How pretty is this card!  You have seen it before as this was my preview to our Fabulous Fall Gallery at Christian Paper Crafts!  To see more about this card you can go to this post

We will also be making a nugget treat holder which, can you believe, I forgot to take a picture of with everything else that is going on.  I did not realize it until I started looking for the photos and no photo of the treat holder.  But be assured, I will have one after the workshop tonight and will add at that time.  So keep checking back!

No more checking back, here it is!


I made this by using the big shot top note and the Paisley Petals desinger paper.  I just love that paper.  I also cut the inside white at 3X4 and rounded the corners.

Here is another photo!


As you can see three nuggets fit on the inside and then you close it up by using the belly band we made.  To make this here is a video I followed!

And, yet another photo!


Now on to the hostess gift I made for my wonderful hostess tonight.  This was a lot of fun since I am making some journals for my craft show and of course the others will not be this decorated.  But I was in the mood to really work on this one and I think it turned out great.

How cute is this journal.  I used a few different dies (swirls scribbles and blossom party), made some of the spiral roses and some retired DSP (lap of luxury) to make this awesome journal.  The stamp set I used was Word Play.  Love that stamp set!  Punches used are the 1 1/4" round punch (spiral flowers) and the dotted scallop ribbon border punch. 
Here is a close up!



Thanks so much for looking!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Jonia, both cards are so pretty!!

Natalie said...

Ooops! That second one is a journal and it is beautifully done! Your hostess will love your thoughtfulness!