Sunday, September 4, 2011

Merry Christmas in September

Well as most of my faithful followers know by now, I am working on some cards and other things for an upcoming bazaar/craft show on November 5th at our church.  Plus I am getting ready for my first Stamp-A-Stack in October.  So I am trying to get some cards designed for both.  Here is one I will be doing at my stamp-a-stack.


With this card I used the new textured impressions embossing folder, snow burst, from the holiday mini.  I spritzed the card stock with the frost white shimmer paint solution prior to embossing it which gave it a deeper impression and also a shimmery effect.

Here is a close up!


Also for the snow flake, I punched it out with the snowflake punch and then applied the two way glue to it and then sprinkled the Dazzling Diamonds glitter over it, punched a hole in the center and added a glimmer brad.

Here is one just like this except I used a retired Christmas Paper I had for the top!  This one is for the Craft Show.


All items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Four the Holidays
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Designer Series Paper: Christmas Cheer (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Snowflake Punch, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Thanks so much for looking and hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards! That embossing folder is really pretty Jonia! Thanks for showing it so well! The other card is just as lovely with that paper! Two more done! :o)