Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting Ready for Bazaar


This is one of the cards that will go in a pack of 6, 3 feminine and 3 masculine, for the bazaar on November 5th.  It was so easy, yet I got the look I wanted.  That always makes you very happy.  I used the stamp set Uncharted Territory and Happiest Birthday Wishes for the sentiment.

Here is another one of the cards made out of the same set and for the sentiment, I used a retired set called So Many Scallops!


On the inside of these I either put the lighthouse or the sailboat the opposite of  what was on the outside and stamped it really light.


Now here is the version for the feminine Birthday Card!


Isn't this just too pretty!  There are times you have to brag on yourself.  I was so happy with the outcome of these cards.

This is the inside for the feminine cards!


Again, I stamped it in very light.

And here it is package up in a clear package and when you look on one side you see the feminine and on the other you see the masculine.


The masculine card is stamped in early espresso and tied with early espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon.  Card stock is whisper white and early espresso.  The feminine card is stamped in wisteria wonder and tied with 3/8" wisteria wonder ruffled ribbon and the card stock is whisper white and wisteria wonder.

Hope you like what you saw today!  Thanks for looking and let me know what you think about the set and also what you think the cost should be for the pack of 6 cards.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow Jonia! These are fabulous! I really love the clean look of them! Great assortment for a Bazaar! Bet you didn't expect me back so soon! lol