Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Snow Much Fun Candle


This is one of the candles that I made for my bazaar and actually was the first to sell!  I may actually have to do one for myself now because it was a view all the way around.  I used the stamp set Snow Much Fun and it was a lot of fun to make, but taking a photo at the right angle was quite hard to do!  Above you see the right side front of the candle.

Now here is a photo of the left side front view of the candle!


When I tried to take a photo of just the front, you could not see the snowmen very good, so this was the only way I could get the shots I needed to really show what the candle looked like and it still did not get the full effect.

Here is the back of the candle!


Even the backside was a little hard to get and get all of the images in.  But it really was a very nice candle and like I said the first to go!

All items used are Stampin' Up! unless other wise noted
Stamp Set: Snow Much Fun
Designer Paper is retired.
Ribbon is Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain.
Markers were used to color the images.
Stamped images on white tissue paper with Chocolate Chip ink.

Thanks for looking and have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jonia, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your kind words. :o) I'm also glad you stopped by as I have your blog now and I'm following so I can visit more often. :o)

Your candles are beautiful. I love snowmen too. The paper and ribbon around the bottom really bring this altogether. Very nice. Have a great day!

Nancy said...

It's no wonder this one was the first to sell...it's gorgeous! With snowmen it can stay out all winter and not just for Christmas! At least that's my justification for collection and filling my house with snowmen! lol I think you might be making me take a closer look at that adorable stamp set! Like my list isn't too long already! haha

Natalie said...

This is soooo cute, Jonia!! Absolutely adorable, I love it!

MJ said...

Love it. I so want to do these with my class but the tissue issue scares me. Have you ever burned one you made?