Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Graceful Calla Lily


Have you ever just saw a stamp set and thought, "I have to have that stamp set."  Well this is one of those that I saw from Sweet N' Sassy last month and it just called my name.  And of course Korin also offered a 40% off since it was her husband's 40th birthday and that just sealed the deal for me.

One of the reasons I liked the stamp set so much is every sentiment on the stamp set talked about grace, even the one you see here with the Calla Lily.  Just an all around great stamp set.

This weeks sketch over at the Sweet Stop blog was just perfect for this stamp set, so of course I had to use it.  I spritzed it with very vanilla smooch spritz and the first spritz came out in spots, but it still looks very sparkly in person.

Here is a side view of the card!


and yes, I had to do the inside also and use another one of the stamps from this set!


All items used are Stampin' Up! except the stamp set:
Stamp Set: SNS Graceful Calla Lily 
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade
Designer Series Paper: Everyday Enchantments
Ink: Black, Gray
3/8" pleated Satin Blushing Bride Ribbon

Thanks for looking and remember to show a little grace to someone this week!

6 comments:

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Love that Calla Lily and your coloring!! Beautifully done...inside and out!!

Marsha Fisher said...

Beautiful card...I love that blessing and the calla lily is lovely too!

Janice M said...

How pretty! Love the way you did the inside too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Jonia. The image is so pretty and I love the colors. The spritzed shimmer looks perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card, Jonia! Those stamps are fantastic! I'm going to have to go take a little look! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is GORGEOUS! Love this set too! I am sorry for being so late!! I hope you will you join us again in the SWEET STOP SKETCH! Thank you for playing along! Have a wonderful day!