Monday, June 3, 2013

LNS Challenge 224 & TSSC266

Good Monday Morning all my cyber friends!  Hope you are ready for a great week.  This week, Mary Jo has a wonderful sketch for you and our challenge for the week at Late Night Stampers is to go masculine, Father's Day!  So I used the TSSC 266 sketch and made this cute card for my husband using the Clockworks stamp set.  But one thing I did was to add my own sentiment by using My Digital Studio so the ink colors would match.  I then printed out the sentiment on the front and the one on the inside.  I really had fun making this card.  So here is the front of the card!
 
 
As you can see I actually embossed the clock with silver embossing powder and then cut it out.  Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
Now for the inside!  I hope he does not get too mad at me! lol
 
 
He has been looking at motorcycles lately and I am so against that, but it is totally up to him.  But I thought he could have this cute motorcycle to put on his desk at school.  Not sure it will suffice, but we will see.
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Clockworks, Motorcycle (retired)
Card Stock: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Water Color Paper
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Versamark, stazon black
Silver Embossing Powder
Scallop Border Punch
Markers
Blender Pen
Silver Brad
1/8" taffeta Ribbon White
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope your day and week are blessed!
 
 

2 comments:

MJ said...

Great card Jonia. My hubby went through a time when he was looking at buying a motorcycle too--I was not too excited about either. Bet he will love the card, thanks so much for all the awesome samples for my challenge each week!

Kris McIntosh said...

What a great card Jonia. I love all the detail and I'm sure your hubby will too.