Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 267--TSSC267

Well here we are again on this wonderful Monday Morning with this weeks Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  If you are looking for the Late Night Stampers Challenge, it is now running for two weeks now and you can find the current challenge here!  Mary Jo has a wonderful sketch for this week and I was so excited to be able to use one of my new items!  So here is my sample for this weeks sketch!
I am going to love this stamp and the embossing folder that goes with it.  And, it just seemed to go so well with the This and That Epic Day Designer Paper.  I actually used my markers to color the stamp, calypso Coral for the flowers, Pear Pizazz for the leaves and Midnight Muse for the dots and the bird.  I do love the outcome.  Once I stamped the paper, I then put it into the Wildflower Meadow Embossing folder and embossed it, and cut it out with one of the Oval Collection Framelits.  So very easy.

Here is a side view of the card!


And, a close up of the Wildflower Meadow!


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp: Wildflower Meadow
Card Stock: Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: This and That Epic Day
Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder
Markers
Ovals Collection Framelits

I am also entering this into the SCS Free For All Challenge 172.
Thanks for stopping in today and hope your week is blessed!




3 comments:

MJ said...

Beautiful. Can't believe you colored all those dots. On each occasion that I used the stamp with markers I chose to leave the dots off, lol. I guess I really am a lazy stamper! Thanks so much for another great sample for my sketch challenge this week!

Kris McIntosh said...

Jonia your attention to detail on this card has created something truly gorgeous. Absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing.

Sandi said...

I agree with all of the others, absolutely gorgeous card. I love your choice of colors and DSP!