Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Set of Cards for Auction

Well we are wet here in Eastern NC as the rain is coming down.  But I am working, so that is OK and it would be OK even if I were not working as we need the rain.  I did want to share with you all today a set of cards I made for a fund raiser at our Gateway Landing Open House we will be having Sunday!  The only problem is I would like to make about 5 packs, so that does mean I will be busy over the rest of this week making cards.  I would like to make one set masculine, so I will see how that works out!  I will be putting these into a clear box and wrapping it with ribbon, but have not got that far as of yet.  Anyway, here is the set of cards!


As you can see, I did a Sympathy, Birthday, Thanks, Get Well, Happily ever after!  I actually used the retired set for the bottom two cards as I just love those "curvy verses" and I think it worked well with these cards.  Actually I may use the sentiments on all the cards.  I'll just have to see.  Anyway, this was pretty easy to do and I love the turn out.

Here is a little different view!


And a close up of the "Happy Birthday" one!


I used markers on the stamp to keep from using the same color all around!  And, I made all 5 of the cards in less than an hour which includes cutting out the paper, punching the border, coloring the image and stamping.  That is less than 12 minutes each.  I thought that was pretty good!

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Curvy Verses, Simply Sketched, Serene Silhouettes
Card Stock: Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red
Markers for coloring stamp
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

For more information on Gateway Landing, see our website here: And to see our facebook page you can go here:  It is a ministry where we are seeing lives changed!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

These are so pretty!!

Nancy said...

Oh, my! They are so very pretty! Lovely assortment of sentiments too! :o)