Monday, June 2, 2014

Sketch 317- Monday Lunchtime Sketch / LNS Challenge 250

Good Morning everyone, and welcome to another week of two great challenges.  Of course the sketch this week is just wonderful as always and the LNS Challenge is to Celebrate.  So that is exactly what we are going to do, celebrate.  I chose a birthday celebration theme since I was at my mom's this weekend helping out there and I used MY DIGITAL STUDIO.  I then printed it out and adhered it to a white card stock.  So here it is.
 
 
So what do you think?  I used the Patio Party paper and love it.  Must print me out some of this paper as I did not realize how cute this paper was.
 
Even took a side view of the card.
 
 
Now don't forget to check out the design team samples from our Monday Lunchtime Sketch and also from our LNS Challenge.  You will be glad you did and hope to see you participating..
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday.
 


1 comment:

MJ said...

That is really cute paper--I didn't even notice right away that it was MDS--just knew it was cute. Great job, thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!