Monday, May 26, 2014

Sketch 316- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Well Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day!  I would like to say thank you to all who have served and are serving us in our military today and also to the families of the ones who have given their lives to keep us free, THANK YOU for your sacrifice.  Thanks to my husband for his 20 years of service and to my Son-in-law for his 12 years and continued service.
 
Now on to today's Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  I needed a 90th birthday card for a sweet and dear lady in our church and a wonderful part of my Sunday School class, so when I saw this sketch it was perfect for the card I had in mind.  So needless to say, I went to work and this is the outcome.
 
 
I just thought this designer paper was perfect for her and for the card.
 
Of course I had to decorate the inside and add a verse I found online and yes I used my digital studio to put it all together.
 
 
And I could not finish with just this, I had to make an envelope to match, so I used my envelope framelits.
 
 
So there you have it.  And, her daughter asked me if I would do a photo book for her mom, so I am going to put a gift card in side from me to do the photo album for her after it the party.  I hate to say, I will not be able to be at the party as I am scheduled to spend the weekend with my mom, but we will also celebrate her on Sunday morning after her party and I will be able to be there for that.
 
Make sure you go check out the sketch for this week over at Techno Stamper and you do not have to use Stampin' Up! products even though she would love for you too.  So please join us this week.  You will be glad you did and make sure you check out the rest of the design team's work.
 
 


1 comment:

MJ said...

This is so perfect! I bet she just loved it. How special--each little element is perfect. I love it. Another awesome sample for my sketch challenge! Thanks so much Jonia.