Monday, May 19, 2014

Sketch 315- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Hello all!  Today is my granddaughter's birthday and we celebrated her birthday while she was at my house this weekend.  They headed back to Virginia yesterday.  It was a nice weekend.
 
So now to share the card I made for her.  I of course used our Monday Lunchtime sketch to make her birthday card along with the card you can record that is on the stamping up clearance rack.  So my husband and I recorded her a happy birthday message.
 
Now more about the card.  Here is the outside!
 
 
And now for the inside.  She is a cheerleader and loves it, so I found a coloring page on the internet and using my digital studio, fit it to the size I needed and made the inside salutation using the text mode and one of the digital punches.  I then printed it and colored it in to match the paper.
 
 
So what do you think?  Isn't it just the cutest.  Well I think it is.
 
Also I bought her and Origami Owl Pendant, chain and charms.  When you get them, you get this cute little box to put it in.  So I also had to add a little Happy Birthday (Perfect Punches stamp set) and Ribbon to the box and here is how it looked.  The Stampin' up! colors worked so well with the color of the box.
 
 
And one more photo with the card.
 
 
I will say she loved it and I am so glad.
 
So anyway hope you enjoyed the post for today. 
 
Got to get to work, so Hope your Monday is blessed!  Remember to check out the other post of our DT team over at our Monday Lunchtime Sketch blog!
 


1 comment:

MJ said...

Bet she loved this! What a great card. I adore the use of those papers and all the extras inside! Awesome job. Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team.