Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mother's Day Box Card

Happy Tuesday everyone.  This is a new one for me as I have not had much time to stamp much less share and this week, I have quite a few to share with you.  I will start today by sharing my mother's day card (box card).  I can't wait for her to open the envelope and see this.  I just love it.
 
 
Here is a side view of it!
 
 
And then a close up of it so you can see the glitter on the butterflies.  I embossed the flowers with white embossing powder and the punched them out.
 
 
The designer paper I used is a retired paper from stampin up and as I was going through my papers, I found it and knew I would use it to make this box card.
 
You can find the tutorial here and my first box card here!
 
Hope you like it and hope you have a wonderful Thursday!
 

No comments: