Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mother's Day Card #2

Wow, I have posted everyday this week and yes, I have another Mother's Day card for you today that I also did for the gentleman in our church.  This is the second one.
 
I actually printed the sentiment from My Digital Studio so I could make it bigger and almost made it too big, but I did like it.  The inside was also printed from My Digital Studio which for some reason I did not take a photo of it.  Thanks to Clean and Simple for their sketch this week which made this a quick and easy card.  Gotta love it!!!!
 
 
So what do you think?  I really enjoyed putting this one together and loved the ribbon as the border.
 
Thanks for stopping by again and hope your day is blessed.


1 comment:

chera said...

so pretty! Love that you edged it with the ruffle ribbon!!