Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Making my own designer paper

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I want to share a another sample I did for this two week challenge at Late Night Stampers.  I will be linking this one, but please check out what the other stampers did.  I actually took the inspiration photo and chose some of my favorite colors in it and created the top layer of the card.  In other words, I created my own designer paper.  Don't you just love to do that.  I also found this wonderful and cute corner punch at 80% off and decided to use it on this card, inside and out.
 
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
You can see the inside a little here.
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other entries at Late Night Stampers Blog.
 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Very pretty, I love the bold flowers! Sweet peek at the inside! Blessings!

Blue Lily Design said...

So pretty, I love the pop of color from the flowers! Have a great day!