Friday, April 24, 2009

3 Ladies' Card


I am having a card class on May 7th and will be doing three ladies' cards and three men's cards. These are the 3 ladies' cards I will be doing (mother's Day Card, Birthday Card and an all occasion card). The one on the left top I actually punched the scallop circle through the top piece of the card so that when you open it the stamp will also be on the inside. Should have the men's cards ready to post by Monday.


I used the Walk in the Park Designer Series paper from the occasions mini catalog. I just love this paper. Card stock was Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze, and Basic Gray. I also used the Scallop Oval Punch from the occasions mini catalog, the large oval punch, the scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch and 1 3/8 circle punch along with the Scallop Edge punch. Stamp Sets were "A Flower for all Seasons", Oval All (occasions mini catalog), Bitty Birthdays and Curvy Verses.

No comments: