Monday, November 4, 2013

LNS Challenge 235 / Sketch 287 - Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Good Monday Morning Friends and hope your weekend was blessed.  I am here with you this morning sharing this weeks challenges from Late Night Stampers and of course our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  Late Night Stampers this week is a color challenge and there are times I have problems with color challenges.  But as soon as I thought of the stamp set Lovely As a Tree, I knew how I could incorporate all four colors and that is exactly what I did. 
 
So here is my sample for this weeks challenges and the colors are Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.
 
 
And of course the inside of the card.  Can't forget about that.
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Lovely As a Tree, Remembering Your Birthday
Card Stock: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Markers for coloring leaves
Sponge Daubers for coloring Tree and Leaf
 
Don't forget to check out the Design Team Samples and add your samples to the Late Night Stampers blog and to the Monday Lunch Time Sketch blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope your day is blessed!
 


No comments: